Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday my baby Girl



It's oficial Princess Bella is no longer a baby. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Bella has gotten so big and independent and busy. She still sees no point in walking as of yet as truthfully she can crawl almost as fast as I walk. Aunt Ariana knitted this sweater for her for her birthday and it is absolutly beautiful. (and finally I got video evidence of her kissing noises). I love you baby girl.


We are off to Uruguay for two weeks starting tomorrow. We have been planning this trip for so long, it's hard to believe it is finally here. My dad and step-mom Kathy will be with us for the trip, including the majority of the plane ride. It should help the 20 hour plane ride to have several hands and laps available to take turns. I should have some fun picts and stories to post when we get back. But untill then enjoy these from Bella and Aunt Emmy's combined birthday dinner on Sunday.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, you have a 1 year old!

She's still gorgeous. And wow, that sweater is amazing!

Brooke said...

Wow! What an adorable little one! Love the pink sweater, although it reminds me of the sweater I need to finish for my niece's first birthday.

Kids! Why do they keep growing?!?

The Wyler Family said...

fun, fun, fun! she is beautiful. i'm so jealous about your trip. i can't wait to go back someday. i'm excited to hear all about the trip. :)