Thursday, December 13, 2007

Being contrary

So we finally got our camera back from Grandma's house and so our picture famine is over. Bella has started doing several new tricks including giving kisses. She usually will imitate anyone who makes a kissing sound even when my husband and I are kissing each other. The other day I even saw her blowing kisses when she saw a picture of people kissing. It cracks me up and I thought "wouldn't it be fun to get it on video to save for posterity". Unfortunately due to her funny personality and general refusal to perform, I now have about 10, 30 second videos on my camera of me making kissing noises and her just staring into the camera. This is the best of the bunch where she is showing another of her new tricks.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yay! New princess videos. And wow is sh learning "no" at a precocious age.