Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Pictures






So I finally broke down and paid to get some professional portraits of Bella in her Christmas finery. She did great, it was probably one of the easiest photo session the photographer had ever done with a baby. Literally took about 20 minutes including changing the backgrounds to get 8 or so shots. The entire experience left me kind of Meh... and irritated at the incredible markups on the photo sheets. Using extreme self control and a couple coupons I made it out of there with 4 picture sheets (one of them supposedly free) for about $25. I will probably end up scanning the pictures and print off any additional copies I need myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! Those are great pictures. AJ

Anonymous said...

She looks a lot like her mom in these pictures, I think. SPE